Friday, September 23, 2016

Caniglia at the Delaware Museum of Art

This weekend IX (IlluXcon) will have a preview reception at the Delaware Museum of Art. It starts tonight and will go through the weekend. The event will showcase the very best in imaginative realism and Fantastic art.

On Sunday, September 25 they will have a curator talk with Mary Holahan and the Museum will debut Bill Niemeyer’s film “Art of the Fantastic”. I was interviewed in the film a few times and it showcases some of my earlier art work from “At the Edge” which was exhibited at the Allentown Art Museum.  I was able to see an early version of the film and it is a great tribute to the field of Fantastic Art and Brooks Joyner who was the Allentown Museum director at the time the film was made.

If you have a chance to visit the Delaware Museum of Art this weekend the movie starts at 2:15pm.

Here is a preview of the film if you would like to check it out. You will see my paintings “Birth of Spring” and “Evening Star” …
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dFORM9nyZLY

I have also attached one of my new painting that I am currently working on.

Thank you for your support!

Caniglia

No comments:

Post a Comment