Saturday, January 26, 2019

Happy New Year - New Solo-Exhibition

Wishing everyone a Happy New Year! May 2019 be filled with more love, peace and happiness. This is one of my new drawings titled “Singularity” which will be in my upcoming solo exhibition “Into Purer Light” at Lied Art Gallery which is part of Creighton University. This drawing was inspired by the music of Carlos Hof who is a brilliant composer and friend.

My upcoming exhibition will showcase all new paintings and drawings from my latest series of narratives as well as work created during my time with Odd Nerdrum at the Nerdrum Studio in Norway. The exhibition opens with a reception on Friday, February 1, 2019. Doors open at 5:00pm and I will give a gallery talk at 6:00pm.

Once again I would like to thank all the collectors, family, friends and Creighton University who support my work. I can’t thank you enough.

All the best as we move forward into the New Year.

Caniglia



1 comment:

  1. Greetings: I want to take a moment to let you know how much I have enjoyed your work over the years. I teach an Introduction to Literature course at Beder University in Tirana, Albania and one of our readings is Dickens, A Christmas Carol. I've used your Carol images to illustrate the lessons and the students have commented how your art effectively underscores the story's tone and mood. Thank you for your wonderful work. My very best.

    ReplyDelete