Saturday, January 26, 2019

IBA Volume 7 Featuring Caniglia's Artwork


Super excited to announce that my drawing “Illuminating Dreams Whispered On Outstretched Wings” was officially selected for the upcoming IBA -Infected By Art Volume 7. Infected By Art book showcases the very best artist in imaginative realism, science fiction, kitsch, fantasy, horror, and low brow to a Global Audience through its amazing books. I am very humbled to be included in this new volume.

The drawing was recently part of an exhibition at Abend / 1261 Gallery in Denver and has sold. I appreciate those of you who e-mailed about the availability to purchase the drawing. I will have more drawings in my upcoming solo-exhibition at Creighton University which opens on February 1st from this new series. I will post more info soon on the exhibition.

Thank you for your support.

Caniglia


No comments:

Post a Comment