Saturday, December 5, 2015

CANIGLIA ISU AWARD 2015



I wanted to give a shout out to the President of Iowa State University Steven Leath, the Dean of the College of Design Luis Rico-Gutierrez and Alumni President Jeffery Johnson for their hospitality, wonderful tour, and amazing staff that put on this years Honors and Awards ceremony.

I was honored and humbled to come back to Iowa State University and receive the Design Achievement Award by the College of Design. The award was established in 1988 to recognize outstanding creative and professional achievements of alumni in all of the college’s disciplines. The list of awardees was incredible and it was great to meet so many talented professionals and advocates who are making a difference in our world on so many levels.

Here are a few pictures that I took on my visit. I also had a chance to visit with ISU art students and look at their work in the classroom and painting studios. I was so impressed with the quality and professionalism that these young artist, and designers possess. It was great to see my Alma Mater on the cutting edge of innovation and design.



Caniglia


No comments:

Post a Comment