Monday, March 28, 2016

SALMAGUNDI CANIGLIA ART

I am honored to say that my art work has been selected to be featured at the Salmagundi Art Club in New York City. I have also been selected to become a member of this prestigious gallery with a rich heritage in traditional contemporary realism and plein air painting. The gallery was founded in 1871 in Greenwich Village and has show cased some of our nations greatest artist that include Howard Pyle, N.C.Wyeth, Norman Rockwell, William Merritt Chase, Frederick Church, Daniel Graves and Jacob Collins.

Salmagundi fosters artists and creates a welcoming environment for them to grow and develop their work. It is one of the oldest art organizations in the country and is a Museum to over 1500 art works. The collection consists of pieces of art conveying the real spirit and magic of the American Culture.

Here are a couple of links to their website if you would like to read more information about the gallery.
http://www.salmagundi.org/

I also have pictures of one of my latest oil paintings called “Sentry”. This painting will be featured in my upcoming exhibitions as well.

Thanks

Caniglia



No comments:

Post a Comment